[its arrived] - laced arrow

8:00 AM

my excitement is going through the roof right now. i have been dreaming of opening an etsy shop for literally years. i mean a long time! So for me, i kind of feel like i'm scratching something off my bucket list. 

anyways, i'm starting this etsy shop with one main purpose. ORPHANS. yup! my heart has been broken and aching for orphans since i was a little girl. "what are your thoughts about adopting?" it was one of the first questions i asked my husband (boyfriend then) because it is so important to me to help change the lives of the little ones who don't have mommies or daddies. my husband and i want to adopt and have wanted to for years now, but have been waiting patiently for the Lord to direct us where to adopt from & what agency to work through. i have cried too many times asking the Lord "why haven't you fulfilled this promise you gave me years ago?" the obviously answer he gave me is "in my time". so in this waiting period i have wanted to start saving and helping others who are in the process of adopting, helping those who have opened their homes to foster care system, and families who have already adopted but are in need of financial assistance.




all this to say. IT IS HERE!



Here is what i need from you!
>>Follow on instagram<<>>Share<<>>Tag @lacedarrow #lovemylacedarrows<<

thank you so much for being apart of this new adventure

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay!! You are so gifted and creative! I pray alongside you that He fulfills that desire to adopt to fruition! Meanwhile, that is wonderful that you want to help others in their walks too:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images